White Dragon Society Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoP mission run

4 posters

Go down

CoP mission run Empty CoP mission run

Post  Atien Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:35 am

Im going to host a CoP mission run somtime soon so anyone who would want to participate post a reply to this with the best times and days for you and i will post the date i will be setting it up and what you need to have done so you can go in this thread, the mission we will be running will be a lv 30 cap mission, so make sure to think of lv 30 gear and everything.

EDIT: i will prolly be holding this event next week on Friday(11th) or Sunday(13th), please tell me what times on those days you can attend or even if you can at all, if i need to set it to another day i will. Thank you.

EDIT 2: Please have this done if you want to join in on Promies that i am hosting, thank you.

Walkthrough: Promathia Mission 1-1
In order to activate this mission, you must enter Lower Delkfutt Tower after installing the Chains of Promathia expansion pack; upon doing so, you will be treated to a rather interesting cutscene.
After the cutscene has finished you must head to Upper Jeuno where another cutscene awaits you.
Once you have arrived in Upper Jeuno, head to Monberaux (G-10, inside the Infirmary) and you will be shown the final cutscene of this mission.

[edit] Walkthrough Promathia Mission 1-2
Speak to Pherimociel at the Grand Duchy's Palace in Ru'Lude Gardens (G-6) to trigger a cutscene and start this mission. Note: During the cutscene, the guards will talk of an alchemist.
The alchemist named Harith is waiting in the Duke's House out the back entrance (behind the large staircase H-5) of the Grand Duchy's Palace. Talk to Harith and he will mumble something about Emptiness.
You should now be able to enter Promyvion - Mea, Promyvion - Holla, and Promyvion - Dem.
Head to any one of the three crags in either Tahrongi Canyon, Konschtat Highlands or La Theine Plateau. Examine the Shattered Telepoint to trigger a cutscene and enter Hall of Transference.
You will need to complete all 3 Promyvions in order to finish missions 1-2 and 1-3. When you finish your first Promyvion (order doesn't matter), your mission log will change to 1-3. All of the strategy you will need for the Promyvions are on the 1-3 page.

Notes:

Harith will turn Recollections (dropped from certain empty & Purchased from AH.) into an anima (that are used to weaken the empty boss in various ways).
To obtain this service you must first view the cutscene you get by entering any Promyvion and using the machines inside. You then must return to him without erasing your memory. You do not have to beat one Promyvion before you can get Animas. You need only to remember you have been to a Promyvion area in order to converse with Harith.

Last edited by Atien on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atien
Atien
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.whitedragonsociety.net

Back to top Go down

CoP mission run Empty Re: CoP mission run

Post  Lumpsta Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:52 pm

I will roll with if theres any openings LMK i have WAR/NIN/MNK around that lvl w/gear

Lumpsta

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Farias Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:02 am

Friday the 11th is a maybe, should be able to Sunday the 13th anytime in the evening USA Mountain Time (GMT -07:00). I have a lvl 30 Warrior and a lvl 15 Mnk to sub with, I might have dragoon up to 15 or higher by then if that makes a better sub.
Farias
Farias

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Atien Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:15 pm

Farias wrote:Friday the 11th is a maybe, should be able to Sunday the 13th anytime in the evening USA Mountain Time (GMT -07:00). I have a lvl 30 Warrior and a lvl 15 Mnk to sub with, I might have dragoon up to 15 or higher by then if that makes a better sub.

The mnk might be a better choice for the HP and dmg bonus, but its up to you Far^^
Atien
Atien
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader

Number of posts : 47

http://www.whitedragonsociety.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xelias Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:22 pm

starting from the top? like the beginning missions?

I need promyvs. =O I can do them on Saturday/Sunday and after 7 pm pacific time.
xelias
xelias

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down