White Dragon Society Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eco-warrior

4 posters

Go down

Eco-warrior Empty Eco-warrior

Post  Flaithem Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:45 am

Ok guys changed to Sandy now as more people have it.

Walkthrough
Talk to Norejaie in the Lion Springs Tavern. She asks you to help with the extermination of a monster infesting Ordelle's Caves.

If you cannot get the quest Norejaie will tell you either:
Something about the food (Already completed Eco-Warrior this conquest period)
"...Can I have a moment of your time? Oh, but you look busy..." (Eco-Warrior from another nation is logged)

Collect or join an alliance of 15-18 people. See notes below for preparation.

Go to Ordelle's Caves using the entrance at the south end of the Ravine at F-7 in La Theine Plateau.
Talk to Rojaireaut to have him apply the ointment. This caps your level at 20.
Make sure everyone gets the ointment, if any alliance member does not receive it then the monster will not spawn.

From Rojaireaut take the path to the left (head east, through the puddle) and take the long corridor.
There will be Goblins at (I-4) that need to be defeated one at a time (nominate a puller) and Hognosed Bats and Goblins at (H-7), and more Goblins at (G-7).
The room here opens up at (G-7). Stay to the right wall & head into the south tunnel at (F-9)
At (F-10), the tunnel opens up into the room with the NM. Clear the room of mobs.
The ??? is located in the Northeast corner of the large room on a Stalagmite (G-10). The designated tank/puller should spawn the NM Necroplasm by touching the ???.

Defeat the Necroplasm. For this fight, only those with the level cap can assist in this fight. Anyone else trying to help will receive a message telling them they cannot.

Examine the ??? to receive the Key Item: Indigested Stalagmite.

After the battle, you may want to remove your level cap to cast Raise or Tele. To do this, you need to do one of the following:
Logout/Login (probably easiest)
Talk to Rojaireaut
Zone
Talk to Norejaie complete the quest.

Notes
You can only have one Eco-Warrior quest active at any time. This includes Eco-Warrior (Windurst), Eco-Warrior (San d'Oria) and Eco-Warrior (Bastok).

Eco-Warrior quests cannot be deactivated.

Only one Eco-Warrior quest can be completed once per Conquest Tally.
It will require a full alliance (15-18 players) to defeat Necroplasm. They must all have accepted the quest and should all have level at least 18.

There is a level cap so alliance members should all have armor that can be worn by a level 20.

Make sure everyone understands not to start the battle prematurely by checking the ??? before everyone is ready. Attempting to simultaneously battle the Necroplasm and the aggressive monsters that patrol the room will lead to the death of many, if not all, of the alliance members.

Last edited by Flaithem on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Flaithem

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Eco-warrior Empty Re: Eco-warrior

Post  Atien Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Im down for that, but i think we should do it only LS this time insted of outsiders.
Atien
Atien
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.whitedragonsociety.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Flaithem Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Amen to that.

Although if we cant get enough LS members then we may have to get some outsiders.

We need at least 15 people.

At least lvl 18 as well.

Flaithem

Back to top Go down

Post  Farias Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:35 am

I have the San d'Oria Eco Warrior active which is why I couldn't go on the Bastok run. Is there anyway we could knock out the Sandy run so I can come on the Windy run with you?
Farias
Farias

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Flaithem Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:26 pm

You can do one each conquest period.

I have Windy active which is why I am running a Windy Eco-Warrior.

I think if we get enough people in the LS that are game for this I will run one each week.

Reward is 5k plus a 500-1000exp scroll.

It worth doing for those with lower lvl jobs and also gets us used to being in a large alliance, which will benefit the LS later in the game.

I'm running Windy this time but from then on I will only run Sandy as its the easiest to do, unless someone else in the LS has another one active then in which case I will consider running another nations.

Flaithem

Back to top Go down

Post  xelias Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:33 pm

I also have Sandy's Eco-War right now, do you have to finish one before the other?

I also am interested Very Happy I have WHM or BLM.
xelias
xelias

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Flaithem Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 pm

yes you can only have one at a time.

you cant deactivate the quest once it is active.

If we have 15 people that want to do it that either dont have another active or have windy active we will do this asap.

then the week after we will do sandy.

however if we dont have 15 people then i will consider running sandy but not taking part myself, as long as all those that do sandy will 100% do windy the following week, allowing me to take part in the sandy run from then on.

Flaithem

Back to top Go down

Post  Flaithem Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Just a reminder people this will only happen if we have 15 LS members at least to do this quest, I cannot do it as I have windy active, but i will be on to run the event.

18th @ 7pm EST

Flaithem

Back to top Go down

Post  Farias Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:59 pm

I won't be able to run this event unless it's on a Saturday or Sunday. I unfortunetly work from 0700-1630 Mountain Time, USA on Monday through Friday. I'll be walking in the door at home just as you kick off this event tomorrow.
Farias
Farias

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Flaithem Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:04 am

Due to a change in shifts this isnt happening

Flaithem

Back to top Go down