White Dragon Society Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change in Linkshell Leadership

2 posters

Go down

Change in Linkshell Leadership Empty Change in Linkshell Leadership

Post  Atien Wed May 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Hello everybody, i apologize i have not been on lately or in awhile, its been a hectic week lately, first GTA IV came out and i was busy on that then i bought Naruto: Rise of a ninja and beat that, then whent back to the GTA IV single player and beat that, then when i was ready to come back on FFXI and continue being you're leader and for static, i now have to find a new place to live, SO idk when i will be on or if i will ever be on again since money is tight i might not have the money to spend on the monthly fee, i'll let you guys know but as of now i do resign as you're LS leader on FFXI since its not fair to not have a LS leader in the mean time. Dikar will now be in command untill i decide to come back or if i do at all. if i dont, then i'll see the ones of you who are getting "Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures" when it comes out on 360 which is in September and i will be running the White Dragon Society guild on that MMO. so untill then people. have fun. Sad
Atien
Atien
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.whitedragonsociety.net

Back to top Go down

Change in Linkshell Leadership Empty Change in Linkshell Leadership

Post  Admin Fri May 16, 2008 1:38 pm

Due to personal decisions, Atien has stepped down from his position as the leader of the White Dragon Society Linkshell. As of now Dikar assumes leadership and until further information suggests otherwise, Zangrel remains 2nd in command.

The changes in leadership should not result in any issues and everything will continue as normal. If you have any questions please ask either Dikar or Zangrel. For a quick response use /tell in game as Dikar does not have easy access to the forums and Zangrel is not registered. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://whitedragonsociety.rpg-dynasty.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum