White Dragon Society Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lvl 30 Farming

2 posters

Go down

Lvl 30 Farming Empty Lvl 30 Farming

Post  Farias Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:25 pm

To use this guide you must have access to Promyvion-Holla and have 15,000G already. It is suggested that if you go solo use a good melee job at Lvl30 subbed with Lvl15 Thief. The use of Thief as a subjob increases the rate of drops making things quicker but is not a requirement.

Go to Promy-Holla and stick to the 1st floor. You're targets are Wanderers and Weepers. Wanderers are the little things floating around and they drop Recollections of Fear. Weepers are larger and drop Recollections of Pain. Stay away from Thinkers cause they can be Decent Challenges or Even Matches so it's not worth the risk if solo for the drops. Also stay away from Strays cause they don't drop anything.

When you get 7 recollections (since 7 items are all you can have in the Auction House) go to Jeuno and talk to Harith. Trade him 2k and a Recollection to get an Anima, it will cost between 100-200G to put it into the Auction House then, that's why you need 15,000 at least. 14k to make animas and 1k for the AH surcharge.

Recollections of Fear become Psychoanimas which sell for 7,000G
Recollections of Pain become Hysteroanimas which sell for 8,000G
That means if you use 15,000G and wait 24 hours (especially on weekends) you will end up with 49,000-56,000 Gil

Not bad for a lvl30 and after doing it 2-3 times you can afford a complete set of armor to last you until lvl40. I did this solo a few times as a 30War/15Mnk wearing the lvl17 Lizard set.
Farias
Farias

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Lvl 30 Farming Empty Re: Lvl 30 Farming

Post  Fyyvoaa Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:08 pm

This is definatly a good way to make money, I spent a few hours yesterday farming promy-holla and got a few Recollections, I am going to go today to make them into Animas.

Fyyvoaa

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.amnation.net

Back to top Go down